返回列表 发帖

娑罗刺青绘画作品-滑雪板

一个滑雪爱好者委托我从新改造他的滑雪板,图案的创意和设计完全交给我。我考虑了很长时间,决定选择豹纹图案做背景,上面有一些被猛兽抓破的表皮露出肌肉的感觉,表现出在雪地上一只伤痕累累的豹子在奔跑,豹子是热带森林里的动物,在雪地上出现会让人很意外。我用的颜色很鲜艳,在雪场上也应该很显眼。我会继续这个想法绘画一系列滑雪板,会选择不同的身上有明显花纹标记的受伤生物。
A ski amateur entrusts me anew to transform his skis, the design creativity and the design gives me completely. I had considered the very long time, decided the choice leopard grain design makes the background, above has some epidermis which is scratched and torn by the beast of prey to reveal muscle's feeling, displays a scar countless leopard is running in the snowy area, the leopard is in the tropical forest animal, the appearance can let the human in the snowy area be very accidental. I use the color is very bright, should also be very conspicuous on the snow field. I will continue this idea drawing a series of skis, will choose on the different body to have the obvious pattern mark to be injured the biology.
娑罗刺青个人主页 http://sara-tattoo.spaces.live.com

1# SARATATTOO
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

恩,你很有才啊!
效果不错
我们启蒙着中国单板的理想
我们推动着中国单板的文化
我们孕育着中国单板的精英
我们创造着中国单板的历史

这是典型的DIY精神,值得大家学习。
我们启蒙着中国单板的理想
我们推动着中国单板的文化
我们孕育着中国单板的精英
我们创造着中国单板的历史

喜欢 !漂亮!

谢谢大家啦

表面的图案是防水的么?希望今年冬天能在雪场看到这块儿独一无二的板。
我们启蒙着中国单板的理想
我们推动着中国单板的文化
我们孕育着中国单板的精英
我们创造着中国单板的历史

7# butterfly
是呀,用漆做的画,绝对防水,防紫外线,防低温。步骤是:原板打磨消光-去油-上底漆遮盖原板图案-彩漆作画-上光油封闭漆画-表面喷涂防紫外线高光亮漆5层-固化剂增加表面的硬度-手工抛光-完成。今年在雪场上大家就能看到啦 。

不错,有意思,期待更多的作品

返回列表